Design Tips from Cruise Ship Designers
1. Step back and really look at your space and do a deep think about how you want to move within that space.
2. Be creative with color choices (you can always change your mind and repaint).
3. Design for yourself. If you love the design, it is successful.
4. Use inexpensive LED lights to highlight art and create other “wow” effects.
5. Too much of a good thing is not a good thing. Always simplify, edit and then edit again.
Just like you, the designers of cruise ships work on a budget and within the confines of specific spaces.